2019 Fall Semester exchange at Kangwon National University (KNU), Chuncheon, Gangwon-do, South Korea under AIMS Program with free tuition and Korean Language Class
Study period: August to December 2019
Application deadline: 20 May 2019
For more information of program brochure and application form, please visit http://bit.ly/2E14CDv
1. All Economics students who have completed at least 2 years of study at the Faculty of Economics are preferred.
2. Economics students who hold Certificate of English proficiency test
3. A maximum of 3 Economics students can be exchanged for 1 semester.
How to apply
1. Students must be nominated by Faculty of Economics Center for International Affairs (ECIA).
2. Students must prepare necessary documents for nomination including;
– Completed Application form (form available)
– A copy of proof of enrollment
– A copy of transcript
– A recommendation letter from the supervisor of the study field or international office
– A color copy of Passport
– A letter of self-introduction and study plans (form available)
– Certificate of English proficiency test (holders only)
Ms. Wanida at ECIA office
Room 5216, 2nd floor, Economics Laboratory Building